::New Song:: Arise by Salam Ft. Aaron Salim

The song Arise by Salam is a call for men to arise according to Isaiah 60 & 61

Play song

Download Song Here  

LYRICS BELOW
 ARISE.
Salam S. B Ft. Salim A. R.
INTRO
Arise... brother my sister arise,everyone arise... Wo o o o, arise...yea...,say arise....
CHORUS
Arise oh my friends
We most be at our masters business
Don't let the night come
When you'll say you have no pleasure in it.

STANZA 1
The greater light rule over the day
the lesser light rule over the night
the sun rule over the day
the moon over the night
This is the time of the greater light
the youthful days
arise oh my friends
we can do more for the king
STANZA 2
The Spirit of the sovereign Lord is on me
because the Lord has anointed me
to preach the good news to the poor
he has sent me to bind up the broken hearted
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release the prisoners
arise oh my friends we can do more for the king
STANZA 3
Shine on your light kick out the darkness
Match on the devil take up your place
Putting Gods armour looking at Jesus
Though you be wounded you will be healed
Raise up his banner faithful disciple
Lay down your weakness take up his strength
taking the Gospel to every corner
Come on and join the victory train.
BRIDGE
Arise and shine
Your light is come
and the Glory of the Lord
is risen upon you

Arise(3x) my friends arise
Arise and shine(3x)my friends arise and shine
Arise and shine your light is come(2x)
Arise and shine your light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you