Great Love

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."(John 15:13)
Salam in this song Great Love celebrate God's love over his life and the entire humanity and proudly sings and tell about this Great Love 

Play song

Download Song Here

LYRICS BELOW

Great love. Salam S.prod.by Salim A.R.

Intro: oh... wo o o o o oh....
Amazing love, none like this through the pages of time, my lover my life I sing in reverence of you.
VERSE 1
Greater love has no one than this
That a man lay down for his friends
Greater love has no one than this
That Jesus lay down his life for me
He has done so much for me
He has done it for you
He has done it for all of us
Come on and sing a brand new song
CHORUS
I will sing of your great love
I will tell of the sweet story
I will sing of your great love
To the ends of the earth.
VERSE 2
Those the father loves
He chastens for his own glory
you may be in exile
Its time to come back to Zion
It may seem impossible
And your pain unbearable
There is a God dependable
His love unquestionable
BRIDGE
something great is happening to me yea
Something marvelous has happen to me yea
Something great The fathers love
          "                    The love of my Lord
          "                    The love of my savior
Hallowed be your name
ENDING
To the ends of the earth (Lead Vocal Call)
To the ends of the earth... 8x (Backups rspns).
Unto the very ends of the earth (Lead V)
To the end ends,to the,to the ....3x (Lead V)
I'll sing, I'll tell, I'll sing,I'll sing,I'll tell
I'll sing, I'll tell the story yea....(Lead V)
To the ends of the earth.